Sunday, December 14, 2014

Winners of the November challenge!

Thank you to everyone who joined in with our last Merry & Bright challenge November Challenge - we loved seeing all of your gorgeous creations!  So here are our two winners...

First off is our random digital image winner... Bonnie Garby!

Please email Melyssa at melyssa@eastlink.ca and put "November digital image winner" in the subject line to claim your prize!

Our next winner who will join us as a Guest Artist in January will be...Vidya with this adorable card...
  



Please email Melyssa at melyssa@eastlink.ca and put "November GA winner" in the subject line to claim your prize for further details on being our guest!


Come back tomorrow for the start of our new monthly challenge and to meet the new Doodlelicious Divas!

3 comments:

Bonnie Garby said...

Woohoo!!! I'm so happy to see my name as the random winner. Yippeee!!! I'm off to send my email. :)

Larisa Hohman said...

Congrats winners!

Bonnie Garby said...

So excited to have won. I've sent you emails and have not heard back. If you didn't get them, please leave a comment on my blog and I'll try again. Thanks.