Sunday, May 1, 2016

Introducing Two New Doodlelicious Divas

Hi Whimsie Doodles Fans,

We would like to say a big thank you to everyone who applied to join our small team, the entries were fantastic and we had a hard time choosing some new members. Unfortunately we could not take everyone!  So without further ado please welcome our two new Diva's.

My name is Patricia Alvarez. I am from Spain but I have been living in the USA for several years. I have been drawing animals since I can remember, but I started making cards a few years ago. I love coloring rubber and digital stamps and make cards with them. I usually make CAS cards, but I am learning little by little other styles. Outside of the crafting world, I love to be outdoors with my family, spending time with my friends and reading. You can visit Patricia's blog here http://kindacutecards.blogspot.com/
 
My name is Karen, and I enjoy papercrafting, sharing and inspiring others with my creations. I absolutely love using rubber stamps and/or digi images, then coloring them with my Copic markers. Papercrafting is my passion, keeps my life balanced, and takes me to my happy place. I have been blogging since January 2012 and have had the opportunity to work on many Design Teams.
I was born and raised in the beautiful state of Washington. I currently live in the city of Tukwila with my hubby, Kurt. We have been married 34 years and we have two handsome sons, Kyle and Kory. I am a Finance Tech II for a large school district during the work week. Evenings and weekends, I try to spend time in my crafty space whenever time allows.
Besides having a passion for papercrafting, I also enjoy baking, cooking, eating good food, red wine, dark chocolate, traveling and laughing. Basically, I just want to have fun and enjoy life!
“The most important thing is to enjoy your life—to be happy—it's all that matters.” - Audrey Hepburn
You can find me at http://simplyfrenzied-karen.blogspot.com/ Catch the Frenzy!


These two lovely ladies will be joining our awesome Kel Acopan. You can find all Kel's gorgeous makes at http://scrap-photograffs.com/


And Andrea MacTrinh. You can find all my crafty makes at http://weeblueswirls.blogspot.com.au

However we do not want to leave you without any eye candy, so here is a sneak peek of one of the new releases coming your way on the 5th! 

Thanks for popping by and we will be back soon with some Doodlelicious inspiration. 

Happy Crafting

No comments: