Friday, April 29, 2016

Hang in There

Hi There,

It's Andrea here today wishing you all all very happy Friday. 

Today I would like to share a card I made using one of the awesome Freebies that are available in the Store.

I love red and black and also love ladybugs so I really wanted to colour up the Hang in There image so out came my trusty copics.

 

I added some glossy accents to his nose and some black enamel accents to his black spots which added some extra dimension.  I paired the image up with some scrap pieces of designer paper I had in my stash. I picked up the cute wee wooden ladybug in the dollar shop a while ago and I had to add him to my card too! For a detailed list of the supplies I used please pop over to my blog.

Have a great weekend and happy crafting.
Hugs Ax

No comments: