Saturday, December 12, 2015

Warmest Holiday Wishes

Hi Whimsie Doodles Fans,

It's Andrea here today sharing yet another Christmas card! Not long to go now till Santa arrives... yikes only 12 days to go!

I have to say I love Christmas and making Christmas cards, and with all the amazing festive digi's available in the Whimsie Store I am totally spoiled for choice. For my card today I used some very cozy looking penguins.
 


I coloured the penguins in with my copics and fuzzy cut them out. I paired them up with some designer paper and layered them onto black card before mounting the image onto my card base.  I stamped the sentiment onto some scrap card and mounted it onto the base.  I also added some doodlebug sprinkles, glossy accents and enamel accents to complete the scene. I hope you like it.
 For more information on the supplies I used please pop over to my blog.

Have a great weekend and see you soon.
Hugs Andrea x

1 comment:

Sharla said...

Ohhh, these penguins are too cute!! love them!