Thursday, December 17, 2015

Have A Cute Christmas!!

Happy Holidays friends!!  kel here today to share a super fun, simple Christmas card with you.  And before we I share my card, I wanted to say Merry Christmas to my WD family!!   I won't "see" you guys again until after Christmas!!



I used Winter Candy (in the Christmas section of the store) on my card.  I just loved her candy cane... my oldest son loves them so we always buy a couple boxes of the mini ones when they go on clearance after christmas lol!!

I colored her up with my Copics and used all scraps on her card.  Always happy to use up scraps!!  haha!!  She's popped up on some small 3D dots too, just making sure that she stands out!!

Hope everyone's having a wonderful week!!  See you again soon!

lovies, =o) kel

1 comment:

Fairy Cardmaker, Lisa said...

Can't believe how much shading you got into the tiny spaces in the jacket in the mittens. Beautiful!