Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Spells

It's almost Halloween!!!  Can you feel me geeking out from behind the computer?!?  haha!!

This is 'Spells' and it can be found at the very bottom of the Halloween Digis page.  I wanted to do something simple with this image because I didn't want to take away from it.  I just think it's so cute and I'm usually not someone who chooses to work with a lot of images that don't have people/animals in it.  But I liked this one... I think it was the big black cauldron and the book of spells with that star wand sitting on it!


I paired it up with more scrap paper and free-hand cut out that sentiment.  It's actually sitting on a black banner but I mis-gauged how big the sentiment was!!

Hope you have a wonderful and safe Halloween!  See you again soon!

lovies, =o) kel

1 comment:

Sharla said...

What a fun image!! Love that cauldron!