Monday, June 22, 2015

Out of this World

Hi Whimsie Doodles Fans,

It's Andrea here. I hope everyone had a great weekend and managed to get some crafting done.

As promised last month I am sharing another card I made using the awesome Space Cadets Collection.  

I could not resist this super cute alien, so he took centre stage on my card.  I adore his big eyes and just had to add a big blob of glossy accents to them to make them shine.


 Believe it or not I actually made this card for my husbands birthday....he loved it, he is such a big kid!

If you would like more information on the supplies I used please pop over to my blog.

That's it from me for a couple of months. The Diva's are taking a well earned break, but don't worry we will be back in September with more Doodlelicious inspiration.

Until then..... happy crafting.
Hugs Ax


No comments: