Monday, May 25, 2015

Welcome our June Guest Artist!

Hello Whimsie Doodles fans!!
I am so excited to introduce you to our talented June Guest Artist, Sharla!
      

Hi everyone, my name is Sharla, I live in Southern Utah. I'm married with two kids, 3 step-daughters and a grandbaby!  I've been scrapping, crafting, & cardmaking for many years and enjoy every part of the creative process.  I love coloring with my copics, love anything to do with reading, books, fairies and anything that fits in the fantasy genre. I love ice-cream, chocolate and diet coke...and that's me in a nutshell! 

Sharla will be joining us for the month of June, and sharing her adorable Whimsie Doodles creations! Here is a look at some of her lovely works of art...
    






Eeeek! So much eye candy!! I can't wait to see what else she inspires us with next month!

Be sure to stop by Sharla's Blog, and give her a big Whimsie Doodles welcome!

3 comments:

Sharla said...

Thanks for having me as a guest DT this month...I'm so excited!! :)

Larisa Hohman said...

Super cute cards! Love them! Welcome!

Sharla said...

Thanks Larisa!! Excited to be here! :)