Thursday, May 7, 2015

Miyako Fan

I absolutely love my Japanese culture and have recently started watching anime again... it's something I tend to binge on every so often lol!  So of course, since I'm in the mood, I had to color up this beautiful digi, Miyako Fan (towards the bottom of the People Digis page).


I found this embossed hanging lantern paper in my stash - it was gifted to me from a friend years and years ago!  So my initial thoughts for this card went completely out of the window and I made up the rest of the card to match!!  Happy with the results though!!

lovies, =o) kel

1 comment:

MiamiKel said...

I love this, Kel! Your coloring and card design is brilliant! My daughter (the one graduating, and keeping ME from crafting, LOL) was in her play 2 years ago "The Mikado" - your card makes me think of her! I must go seek out this image - thanks for the inspiration! ♥