Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Be Unique

Hi Whimsie Doodles Friends,

It's Andrea here with some Doodlelicious Inspiration.  Shaker cards are very much on trend at the moment so I decided to create one using the awesome School of Fish digi.  I love these fish with their big eyes! 

To make this card I printed the digi twice, with one of the images flipped so I could get a fish facing the opposite direction. I coloured three fish and the bottom gravel with my copics and cut them out.  I also completely cut out the inside of one of the fish bowls and replaced it with with acetate.   I lightly inked a portion of the card base, glued down the gravel and mounted the fish.  I added some seed beads and finally mounted the piece of card with the fish bowl to create my shaker.

Here is the view when the card is lying down:



And standing up:

I hope you like it.
Thanks for visiting, have a great day.
Hugs Ax

3 comments:

Sharla said...

Totally adorable, love that shaker, and love those fish!!

chrissy xx said...

Awhh! The cutest of cute..
A FABulous design..LOve it.
Chrissyxx

Migdalia said...

so CUTE!
Have a wonderful day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M