Sunday, February 22, 2015

Cupcake Sweetness

Hi everyone, it's Andrea here.  My doodlelicious make today features the very sweet Treat Lizzie. Isn't she the cutest and just look at the size of the cupcake she is holding - what I would do for one of those right now!! I LOVE cupcakes! Lizzie was just begging to be paired with some sweet candy coloured papers....so girly!  This image would be perfect for our current monthly challenge where the theme is All about the Ladies.   It would be great to see all your girly makes, you have till the 13th March to enter.


Further details on my card can be found on my blog. That's it from me today. Enjoy the rest of your weekend and thanks for popping by.
Hugs Ax

1 comment:

Migdalia said...

This is just Darling!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*