Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Sweet Dreams

Happy Wednesday Whimsie Doodles fans!
Laura here today, and I have a sneaky peek to share with you!

This sweet little girly is Bedtime Lizzie, and will be available soon along with some additional cute digis... so keep your eyes on the What's New page at the store!


I colored Lizzie with Copics, and paper pieced her PJ's and kitty friend. Then cut her out and popped her up on the card next to the sentiment, and scattered a few die cut stars to fill the white space.
Simple and sweet!

That's all for today!
Thanks so much for visiting!

4 comments:

Sharla said...

She is so sweet!! Love her jammies!

Heidi Brawley said...

OMG this is sooooooooooooo Adorable!!!!! I love the card and this cutie little girl!!!!

M DelValle said...

So adorable!! I love what you did on the background with the circle and stars!

Unknown said...

oh my gosh! This is so fabulous!