Saturday, November 22, 2014

Chillin' with my snowmies!

It's Mary J here and I'm doing really well with my Christmas cards this year.  Only a little more than four weeks to the special event and I think I'm nearly there with all my cards!  So here is another one using one of the fun digis by Whimsie Doodles calleSnowmies...




I love this digi and the sentiment that comes with it is perfect with it!  You can buy the duo on its own or save money and buy the December collection with 13 fun Christmas images (I got this and it's fab!).

Now if you're waiting to see who the new Design Team members are, please bear with us as we wait for a couple more to confirm with us - we will let you know as soon as we can!

2 comments:

M DelValle said...

I love it, Mary! Love your style!! :)

Sharla said...

Always adorable Mary!! :)