Thursday, February 13, 2014

You've Got the Write Stuff!

Hi everyone! Laura here... anyone working on last minute Valentine's today?? Whimsie Doodles has some of the best tags for classroom Valentine's, and I've got a pretty simple one to show you today.


These are the Valentine's my daughter and I made for her First Grade class. We used one of the tags from the Valentine Gift Tags set. The kids get so much candy on days like this, it's nice to have a non-candy alternative! I printed up the tags, colored in the pencils with my Copics, and then glued each tag onto a scalloped rectangle backing.


We found some cute pencils at Target (gotta love the Dollar Spot!), and also a roll of washi tape, that we used to attach the pencils to the back of the tags.


30 Valentine's later, and we're done! These came together really fast, and would be ideal for any Last Minute Lucy's out there (like me!). 

That's all I have for you today! Thanks for visiting!

 


No comments: