Tuesday, May 1, 2012

And the April 2012 Winners are...

It is time to announce the lucky winners of our April - Choose Your Own Challenge challenge! :) It was such a treat to see how each of the participants interpreted the challenge. Not too mention we were thrilled that all of you used a Whimsie Doodles image to be entered for the Guest Artist spot!!

First off, I would like to congratulate our random winner, who will receive their choice of a digital image from the NEW Release...
Please send an email to crafty_al@comcast.net with your choice of image and a subject line of April Random Winner.

As I mentioned in the original challenge post {HERE}, we are choosing an extra winner who will join us as a Guest Artist in June 2012!! To select this winner, the Doodlelicious Divas voted on their favorites from all qualified* entries, then www.random.org was used to select a winner from the Top 3.

April's Top 3
(feel free to grab the blinkie above for your blog)


Sandy T | Cake Tower

And joining us as our June 2012 Guest Artist is...
Mary J!!
(Please email me at crafty_al@comcast.net with a subject line of April GA Winner for further details.)

Thanks again to everyone who played along. Make sure to check back here on May 10th for our new challenge.
*Anyone can play along, but if you used a Whimsie Doodles image you had a chance of being our June 2012 Guest Artist! See {THIS PAGE} for all of the challenge details.

5 comments:

Mary J said...

OMG, I am so excited to have won!! Thank you - will send you an email right now!!

:)

Louise said...

Oh wow, congrats Mary J. Your card is so sweet. Thanks so much for choosing me as one of the top three. I shall display my blinkie with great pride :)

Judy Rozema said...

Congratulations to the winners! Such adorable entries.

Jackie said...

Congrat Mary J! How awesome! You are going to LOVE being a GD!

Sandy Trefger said...

Oh wow! I was so busy getting ready for a 4 day NSD retreat that I missed seeing this post and OMG! I'm in the top three! So excited and thank you!! :) Off to put the badge on my blog! Thank you so much!!